Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All moved in!

We are all moved in to our new home. Well, our temporary new home. And not quite moved in. Living out of boxes mostly. So, I suppose we are not moved in at all. But we are in a new home! And its nice and big. That being said, we are trying to get out of it as soon as possible. Why you ask? Well, stairs are not a babies friend. We haven't lived in a house with stairs since J was a little baby. We haven't had any accidents, but I really hate the whole baby gate thing. Drives me batty! Anyway, we are looking for a house to buy in the very near future. Its nice being able to just shop around and really know the house we are buying is one we want and not one we settle on.

In other news, J had a birthday today! Big guy is 6 whole years old today. Sniffle. My baby is growing up. Makes me sad. At least he still acts like a three year old so I can't be too sad, right? Just kidding. Sort of.

Alrigthy, ladies and gents, I just wanted to post a quick update. I shall be back when the boxes release me again!

No comments: