Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Word to the wise

OMGosh, I am pretty sure I have never been quite so busy in all my life. The movers come in less than a week and have already done the pre-move inspection. Chaos may now ensue. They decided to drop off ALL of the boxes and packing paper needed to pack my entire house in my garage. My garage that was already overflowing with the unloaded attic. Sigh. We are having a rough time moving around in there, for sure. I have finally finished most of the craft projects I wanted to get done prior to the packing. But I still need to paint the front bathroom and get it out of the way. I recaulked (is that a word??) the tubs and now I just need to get the painting out of the way. There are several base boards that need painting as well as some trim. Hopefully I can get that taken care of after the movers are already gone. I have things that need to be filed in the file cabinet and closets that need a final 'going over' before they are good to go. I have to defrost the deep freeze and unhook all the electronics and washer and dryer. Pack all the things that can't go with the movers and put them somewhere that they won't get accidentally packed. I think this is becoming a to-do list rather than a blog entry! Anyway, just a word to the wise -- no blogs for a bit until I get settled in my new home where I can sit and blog in peace without a to-do list! Ciao!

1 comment:

The Frisks said...

Thanks for the reminder that it's almost here. Now I'm gonna sit and cry. Thanks. See what you did. :P